At TVP, we have our own warehouse management process with our own proprietary online system, which has been designed to utilise the very latest technology. Allowing clients of TVP to access their stock levels, see images of stock and place orders online, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Stock can be managed in real-time, organising both internal and external orders all through a secure portal. Clients can accommodate requests for products from any location. Costs are managed by delegating the order process out to end users while maintaining control over what is being ordered and maintaining replenishment levels. Security levels allow access to only designated products, with pre-order authorisation, if required.
TVP also provide clients with a full webstore function allowing clients, to trade online, receive orders and take payment for goods purchased, with TVP providing physical, pick, wrap and despatch solutions.
As a business we will continue to invest in our people, providing our clients with a highly trained dedicated account management team, plus an on-call senior manager to assist with the smooth operation of the account.
We provide accurate high quality management information, as required. This allows you to have access to all the relevant information in a flexible and clear format, which we are able to fully customise data presentation formats to suit the specific requirements of individual clients.
Our dedicated account management team provide clients with constant updates on all product deliveries into the warehouse and daily account movements, ensuring that the account management team and the end users are kept informed of the status of any outstanding orders or product enquiries.
TVP is ISO accredited
We provide our clients with crucial support when it comes to physical marketing and end user product fulfilment, mailing and delivery solutions, including:
• Inventory Management
• Pick & Pack
• Order Processing
• Hand Mailing Solutions
• High Speed Envelope and Polywrap Mailing Solutions
• Marketing Product Fulfilment
• Marketing Management Portals
• Promotional Products and Merchandising
• Print Management
• Event Management
• Print on Demand and Variable Print on Demand
• Secondary Contract Packing
• Direct, transactional and billing mailings
• Data processing and cleansing. Free data health audit
• Database Management
• Daily, weekly, monthly letter, billing and reminder mailings
• Returns handling, bar coding
• Inkjet printing, tabbing
• Supply of custom printed envelopes, polythene, and specialist packaging
• Lowest cost postal routes UK and Overseas via Royal Mail or DSA providers
• Logistics & Distribution