We receive enquiries from individuals and companies with requirements that don’t always fit a fulfilment & distribution centre. So we also have access to a number of self-storage facilities offering dedicated units for short or long term bulk storage.
The goods belonging to individuals and companies which normally require the services of a self-storage facility include (but are not limited to):
- Household and personal possessions during a house move or a planned long absence from the country and their homes.
- Archiving of documents and company records that are not yet allowed to be destroyed but which are taking up too much space at the business premises.
- Exhibition or event furniture such as stands and materials during the periods they are not in use.
- Professional sports equipment which clutter up the athletes home during the seasons that they are not using the items.
- Construction items such as tools or supplies for builders and tradesmen so that they don’t have to leave valuable items locked up in their vehicles overnight.
- Vehicles – Some people do not have access to sufficient space to store a car, boat or other vehicle which they don’t require access to on a regular basis.