We receive enquiries from individuals and companies with requirements that don’t always fit a fulfilment & distribution centre. So we also have access to a number of self-storage facilities offering dedicated units for short or long term bulk storage.
The goods belonging to individuals and companies which normally require the services of a self-storage facility include (but are not limited to):
- Household and personal possessions during a house move or a planned long absence from the country and their homes.
- Archiving of documents and company records that are not yet allowed to be destroyed but which are taking up too much space at the business premises.
- Exhibition or event furniture such as stands and materials during the periods they are not in use.
- Professional sports equipment which clutter up the athletes home during the seasons that they are not using the items.
- Construction items such as tools or supplies for builders and tradesmen so that they don’t have to leave valuable items locked up in their vehicles overnight.
- Vehicles – Some people do not have access to sufficient space to store a car, boat or other vehicle which they don’t require access to on a regular basis.
Whichwarehouse has a number of self-storage providers within our network. Use the FIND SPACE button below to search for available space in your local area or alternatively contact us on 0800 1707 555 and we will be happy to assist.