Knights of Old Group
Knights of Old - Luton Distribution Centre
35,000 sq. ft.
2500 Racking locations
• Avoid London warehousing costs
• Ideal for distribution within M25
• Direct access M1
• Next to Luton Airport
• 20 mins to M25
LUTON WAREHOUSE CAPABILITY
• Luton Distribution Centre
• Amazon consolidation
• Short, medium, long term multi-user storage solutions
• Ambient environments
• Full traceability
• Fully flexible cost effective storage to support peak and seasonal demands
• Contract packing
• High standard of client care
• State of the art warehouse management system
• KPI Reporting
• Own distribution fleet
From initial consultation to implementation, the ethos of the group is to ensure we fully understand your logistics requirements and aspirations in order to deliver right solution for your business.
The Group then become a fully integrated extension of your business, able to deliver appropriate solutions and respond rapidly to change.
At Knights of Old Group we obsess over the ongoing experience our customers have with us. How we answer the phone, how polite our drivers are, the touch points are endless. Our daily challenge is to not only make sure that we deliver, but to listen to our you and offer solutions based on what you actually want.
With environmental pressures to shorten supply chains, The Knights of Old Group provide all types of re-work, including quality checks and inspections, contract packing and non-technical modifications across a wide range of consumer goods.
A vital part of the company’s operation is gaining and adhering to industry standards. The accreditations for Environment, Health & Safety and Food Grading enable the Knights of Old Group to continuously offer a high standard of care to its clients.
Whatever your requirement, we work with you to provide the best solution for your business.
SERVICE WITH HONOUR
• UK’s oldest privately owned logistics company 1865-2018
• Employing +700 people across the UK
• Continuous renewal fleet policy
• Strong commitment to health and safety
• Strong commitment to high standards of client care
Please call to discuss details
+44(0) 1536 533 544
For further information on this warehouse, please contact Whichwarehouse or request a callback.