UK based logistics warehouse is within easy access of the Midlands motorway network including;
M6/M40/M42/M5/M1 and just 8 miles from our European Network hub in Coventry, West Midlands.
The logistics centre receives freight by all types of vehicles including side and rear loads, containers, palletised and handball loads and has 20 dock level loading bays and five ground floor access points.
The site can also receive by rail through its adjacent rail head.
We offer a secure site with ambient storage in APR or bulk locations, allowing 30,000 standard pallets or 30,000 euro pallets or a combination. Bulk storage is also available for 10,000 pallets and stillages.
Decanting, picking and sequencing into required containers and line-side modules are just some of what we can organise from our UK logistics warehouse.
There are also areas dedicated to re-engineering, repackaging, quality inspection and a fully integrated WMS.
Our IT system allows real time access to information, total traceability, FIFO and individual etiquette selection processes.
Warehouse Configuration and Capabilities:
• 30,000 m² at 14m height
• Customs Approved Warehouse capable of holding up to 38,000 pallets
• 20 loading bays including dock levellers and ground level
• Covered unloading facilities and secure yard area
• Highly secure with manned security and 24 hour CCTV, access control and
• ISO 9001 accredited and benefits from support services including;
• Logistics and Supply Chain management
• Overseas and Customs representation
• Multi-user distribution throughout the UK and Europe
For further information on this warehouse, please contact Whichwarehouse or request a callback.