- White Arrow Logistics said 'we placed 4 sites on Whichwarehouse and can confirm that they have been extremely active in generating business for us, already we have agreed a small deal after only a few months into our arrangement.'
- MINI CLIPPER says 'They introduced us to one significant, valuable customer within a very short time of joining up and the leads continue to be high quality'
- Trevor Smith, QTR Director says: “I’m very impressed with the service that we receive from Whichwarehouse, their service and accurate information has helped us take on additional business, my only regret is that I should have contacted them years ag
- " The Services of Whichwarehouse we have found to be second to none, in providing a highly proficient service in identifying reputable Food Standard Agency Grade 3 PL storage providers, for our initial product launch, for our Ethnic Community Cooperative,
- Lightwood Logistics wrote "I am pleased to advise that we have been able to secure yet another client, courtesy of the information that you have provided to us. I have to say that the quality of the information that you send to me is really quite solid,
- Michelle Graham said "Whichwarehouse.com made a business decision that could have made life difficult for us if we made the wrong choice, very easy.
Request a Callback
Terms and Conditions
This agreement is made between company name of company address (the “Client”) and The Warehouse Portal Limited, trading as Whichwarehouse, whose registered office is at 9 Market End, Coggeshall, Essex CO6 1NH (“Whichwarehouse”), and is effective as of the date below. No variation is valid unless agreed in writing by an authorised director or company secretary of both parties.
Fees are charged for each warehouse advertised on the Whichwarehouse website. Invoices are issued annually payable upon receipt of invoice.
2.2 Matching Service
Whichwarehouse will charge a fee for any introduction of a customer to the Client that results in a successful transaction and will be 5% of the total warehouse related revenue including storage, handling and value added services invoiced to the customer in the 12 months from the commencement of the services. Where the introduction to the Client leads to the leasing/renting of a warehouse or space then the applicable fee will be 5% of the first year’s rent.
2.3 Invoices are issued on a monthly basis and payable upon receipt of invoice. Copies of invoices to the customer may be requested at any time.
2.4 All fees are stated exclusive of Value Added Tax which will be charged at the applicable rate.
2.5 Whichwarehouse reserves the right to charge interest in respect of all overdue sums from the payment terms of the invoice until the date of actual payment and is calculated at a rate equivalent to 7% p.a.
3.1 Whichwarehouse will, whenever requested by the Client, assist in any negotiations and liaise closely with the professional advisors of the Client.
3.2 Documentation and information presented by Whichwarehouse to the Client or any third party will be compiled on the basis of information received from shareholders, directors, officers and external advisors and will not be independently verified by Whichwarehouse. Although information and documentation are prepared with professional attention to detail, Whichwarehouse cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of any representation contained therein.
3.3 It is the sole responsibility of the Client to investigate the suitability of any party introduced via Whichwarehouse. Whichwarehouse shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of any introduction. The Client shall be under no obligation whatsoever to proceed with such an introduction.
3.4 Whichwarehouse does not represent itself as giving accounting, taxation or legal advice, nor services that are covered by the Financial Services Act 1986 and at all times recommends to Clients that such matters are referred to their professional advisors.
3.5 In the event that any dispute arises in relation to this agreement it shall be referred to an Independent Arbitrator appointed by the current President of the Law Society.
3.6 This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects in accordance with English Law.